© 2020, Rizzo’s Wildlife World. All Rights Reserved.
NOW OFFERING A REMOTE PROGRAM
REMOTE LEARNING! Rizzo’s Live: Google Hangout and Zoom!
Must be booked over the phone: 973-586-0444
Individual Household Private (one on one):
$125 dollars for a 30-minute session
Group Session Discount Rate:
• $100 dollars for one half hour session per household with 2 households equaling $200
• $75 dollars for one half hour session per household with 3 households equaling $225
Birthday Party Rate:
• $300 for up to 15 households and each additional household is an extra $15 per household for a 45 minute program.
Rizzo’s Wildlife World: Remote Learning in your Classroom!
Looking for a creative way to educate children who are learning remotely? Look no further! The Rizzo’s Wildlife Presentation you have known and loved for 20 years is providing a virtual experience for your students. Give your teachers a break and allow us to takeover for a day. Group sizes are limited to avoid issues with discussion over microphones, but we can cater our educational program to NGSS standards or your teacher’s specific lessons.
If your classes are in person, we have had great success with teachers providing their students with our virtual experience in their classrooms. Cameras can be adjusted so we can see the students, call on individuals with questions, and read the audience for the best presentation possible.
If you require a session with many students, please let us know and we can accommodate.
• $200 dollar for approximately 20-30 kids for half hour program
This program includes 3-5 animals depending on how many questions we accommodate.
• $250 dollar for approximately 20-30 children for a 45-minute program
This program includes 4-6 animals depending on how many questions we accommodate.
• $300 dollar for approximately 20-30 children for 1-hour program
This program includes 5-7 animals depending on how many questions we accommodate.
*Groups larger than 30 students are subject to an extra charge of $75*
If more than one program is booked, discounted rate applies. Please call for more information or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings need to be made over the phone (973-586-0444). There is no penalty for cancellation and shows can include specific animals that you request.
We allow a 15-minute grace period before each program to adjust any technical difficulties before start time.
Invite us to your virtual classroom by sharing a link with us OR let us arrange:
ZOOM Meeting: All meetings are password protected.
- Zoom functions like chat, video usage, and sound can be manipulated to fit your requirements.
- Share the link yourself or provide us with a list of participants so we can share it for you.
Google Hangout: MUST HAVE GMAIL
- We must be provided with a list of Gmail’s in order to send an invitation one hour before show time.
- Google Hangout must be installed on cellphones, but access is included on laptops with a Gmail account but interaction via chat questions is only available when video chat is conducted on a laptop.
“Thank you for a phenomenal program! The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It was wonderful to see their smiles and laughter after all that we have been through these past few weeks. The hosts were super engaging. Many kids said their favorite part was Ms. Sam kissing the frog and the snapping turtle biting the card! Teacher Grade:A+”
-The Spring School